The improvements to the WATO EX-35 anaesthesia system are an intelligent merging of traditional simplicity combined with some of the latest advanced technology.
Key features include:
- Extensive range of ventilation modes:
- Volume Controlled Ventilation (VCV).
- Pressure Control Ventilation (PCV).
- Pressure Support ventilation (PS).
- Synchronised Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV-VC).
- Synchronised Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV-PC).
- Manual / Spontaneous breathing mode with respiratory monitoring capability.
- 10.4″ full colour touch-screen with easy to use falt menu structure.
- Low volume, heated integrated Breathing System, minimises internal condensation and reduces ‘rain-out’.
- Auxiliary Oxygen flow meter for use with a full range of face masks, nasal probes and Ambu-bags.
- Automatic compliance and fresh gas compensation maintain accurate tidal volumes with a wide range of fresh gas flows and breathing circuits
- Economical single soda-lime cannister with CO2 bypass mechanism supports quick safe soda lime exchange intraoperatively without interrupting ventilation.
- Dual intensity LED lighting illuminates writing desk and key features.
- 360o rotational castors with individual brakes.
- Compatible with an extensive range of Mindray and OEM monitors and accessories.